The Printroom UK was established in 2003. Since then we have worked with and listened to our clients, creating a print service that meets their needs and our environmental principles. We provide:
- traditional printing
- personalised printing
- display printing for big impact
- design & artwork for print & online
- and our cross media solution putting it all together.
Today, The Printroom UK is an industry leader in environmentally-friendly printing.
Together with our finishing, storage and distribution facilities, and our in-depth knowledge of the design and printing process, we offer a complete service.
Many of our clients have been with us since our early days. They tell us that they value the advice we provide, our friendly working relationship, and complete, flexible service, as well as high-quality, greener printing at a competitive price.
Here are a few of The Printroom’s noteworthy credentials:
- Carbon Neutral®
- Over £3million of investment in the last five years
- Internationally recognised ISO9001 quality and ISO12647 colour management standards
- Independently audited ISO14001 and EMAS environmental management system
- Forest Stewardship Council ® responsible paper user
- One of the UK’s leading environmental printers
- Multi-award winners for environmental excellence and performance